Enter your JSON-encoded data in this space. Note that this text is
treated as an Apache Velocity template, so you can substitute values
from input documents or the pipeline parameters. See the following
URL for more information about Velocity:
foreach( $foo in [1..50] )
if($foo != 50)
* The sample data above will generate a single empty document, uncomment
the line in the middle to include the sample fields. Adding more
objects to the root array will cause the snap to generate more
than one document.
* Pipeline parameters can be referenced by prefixing the parameter
name with an underscore, like so:
* If you add an input view to the snap, this template will be
evaluated for each input document.
* Fields in the input documents can be referenced by prefixing them
with a dollar-sign ($), like so:
* Any referenced document values and pipeline parameters will
automatically be JSON-encoded when they are inserted into the final
JSON document. You should not have to worry about escaping values
* If you are having troubles getting a template to produce valid JSON,
you can add an error view to the snap to get a document that
contains the output of the template evaluation.
RJM Article Type